IMPORTANT RULES FOR ALL MEMBERS AND GUESTS
Administration / Safety
- Range flags must be flown during all shooting on the range
- All shooters and spectators MUST wear eye and ear protection at all times while shooting is under way.
- Covered footwear and a shirt with sleeves will be considered safe clothing. All shooters intending to shoot must sign the Range Register on arrival to the range before commencing to shoot.
- All shooters are to check noticeboards in club area for any special notices.
- Range is to be left clean and tidy, targets to be refurbished.
Visitors and guests
- Members must ensure their guests are either licensed or have filled in a QPS Form 33.
- All visitors intending to shoot must be signed in by a club member and are the responsibility of that member.
- Licensed guests and those on a Form 33 must sign the Range Register. Non-shooting visitors must sign the Visitor’s Book.
- A range fee of $10/visit must be paid, with the funds being deposited (along with any Form 33s) in the blue drop box near the Clubhouse BBQ.