Next Safety Course dates to be confirmed
Safety Courses are part of your licence application requirements.
- For more information, or to book in and get course materials please contact:
– Brett on 0428 667 051 or email email@example.com
– Des on 0419 183 686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For members that have completed their training and have their USI, Safety Courses for Categories A/B & H will be held on a Thursday evening in the clubhouse. To book your place email Des at email@example.com
- You MUST pre-register, at least a week before the scheduled course
- Suitable for A/B & H Licences
- Register for a Unique Student Identifer number first
Note: To do a weapons safety course you need to have a USI (Unique Student Identifier). Without this number you cannot be issued a Statement of Attainment, which is required for your licence paperwork. How do you get one? Easy – go to www.usi.gov.au and apply. Ensure you have this number prior to turning up to your safety course!